Waterproof iPod Case for MP3 Players from AquaPac
The New 2011 Aquapac underwater MP3/iPod case offers guaranteed 5 year warranty for 100% waterproof protection for your unit keeping it safe. The Aquapac underwater MP3 case is designed for use in and around water and has been professionally tested by the British Standards Institute.
- You can operate the controls and click wheels of your iPod right through the case.
- Designed with a built-in external headphone jack for your earphones
- The underwater MP3 Case will fit the majority of phones and GPS units.
- It'll float with your iPod in it.
- Its guaranteed submersible to 15 feet (5 metres).
- The UV-stabilized TPU material won't be broken down or discoloured by sunlight.
- It keeps out dust and sand too.
- Ultra light weight - only 50 grams/1.8 ounces
- Compatible with H20 Audio, Overboard and Aquatunes waterproof headphones.
- It comes with a adustable cord so you can hang it round your neck.
- An Armband allowing you to strap the case to your arm or your equipment - so you can enjoy your activity hands-free.
- Armbands can also be purchased separately - see Accessories
- The Aquapac 5-year global warranty.
How have you improved this case in 2011?
- 100% PVC-Free. Our new material (TPU) offers a number of advantages:
- It's softer and more malleable. Making it even easier to operate your iPod controls through the material.
- It'll perform much better if you want to take it somewhere really cold. It'll still be soft and malleable at -40º and below.
- It has a greater tensile strength, meaning it's even more difficult to tear or rip apart.
- The underwater MP3 Case designed for the original iPod but will fit the majority of iPods and MP3 Players.
- Case Dimensions: Maximum size of equipment to fit in case
We recommend you use Overboard Headphones with this case.